blob: 38b80df65b9e5587b0e1530700665cdba25d67f9 (plain
Torrent creation script for [ArchLinux32](https://archlinux32.org)
al32-mktorrent.sh [ -d date ] [ i686 | dual ]
If no architecture is specified, the script will default to `i686`.
If no date is specified, the script will prompt for a date during the process.
* [ ] Torrent creation
* [x] Create a torrent file per architecture
* [x] Obtain the latest mirrorlist
* [x] Check mirrors for ISO availability
* [x] Download ISO
* [x] Check ISO
* [ ] Create both torrent files at once
* [x] Create a magnet link per architecture
* [ ] Torrent upload
* [ ] Upload the torrent file to a server via SSH (for sharing)
* [ ] Upload the torrent to transmission-server
* [ ] Inform the world of the new torrent file
* [ ] Add the magnet link to a RSS feed
* [ ] Upload the new RSS feed to the server
* [ ] Send an email to the arch-ports list
> This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
> it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
> the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
> (at your option) any later version.
> This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
> but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
> MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
> GNU General Public License for more details.
> You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
> along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Copyright (c) 2017 Simon Doppler (dopsi)